Corals at Keppel Bay
Located at one of the most sought after residential parts of Singapore, Corals at Keppel Bay promises to deliver a luxury lifestyle that blends the best of urban and waterfront living.
Leveraging the iconic landmark status of Reflections at Keppel Bay, Keppel Corporation and Keppel Land have once again partnered multiple awards winning architect, Daniel Libeskind for the plot 3 development at Keppel Bay. Situated along Keppel Bay Drive, this new development is envisioned to be a premium waterfront property comprising 366 homes and is set to put Singapore on the world’s prime real estate map as a true waterfront precinct.
Located just a five-minute drive away from the Central Business District, Keppel Bay is part of the vibrant waterfront city in southern Singapore comprising Resorts World Sentosa, Universal Studios Singapore, HarbourFront and VivoCity, Singapore’s largest entertainment and retail hub. It is also a short walk from HarbourFront Mrt which serves as a terminal station of the North East Line and the Circle Line.
Why buy Corals at Keppel Bay
1) Award winning architect, Daniel Libeskind, who is responsible for the iconic Reflections at Keppel Bay.
2) With the impending moving of the port in the near future, thus freeing up more land around the Tg Pagar/Keppel Bay vicinity. This will create a good critical mass of high-quality waterfront homes in the area, further solidifying Keppel Bay as the premier waterfront destination, and cementing price points for homes within the precinct.
3) Corals at Keppel Bay is surrounded by excellent amenities, with its amazing range of food, entertainment, lifestyle and transport choices.
4) Excellent and unique views from the residential units which are limited to the locality of Keppel Bay.
- REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW -